15th Annual Super Scenic 150 Mile Garage Sale
2023 - REGISTER HERE
The Friends of A1A are organizing the longest and most Super Scenic Garage Sale in Florida for the 15th year!
You read it right. We're doing it again!
Teaming up with our neighboring Florida Scenic Highways and National Scenic Byways, the Friends of A1A Scenic & Historic Coastal Byway are bringing you the 150 mile Super Scenic Garage Sale!
Mark your calendar for this November and get ready to shop or sell over 150 miles along Florida's east coast.
Starting in Fernandina Beach and ending in Ponce Inlet, we're excited to host Florida's most anticipated shopping extravaganza of the year.
Shoppers: Explore miles and miles of shopping along A1A through Nassau, Duval, St. Johns, Flagler and Volusia counties with a delightful mix of locations to stop and shop, while exploring our coastal communities along the way.
There are many participating locations and increasing weekly, offering major community sites to shop, homes and local businesses. Plan your trip by checking out 2022's map below and see some of the places you'll want to put on your checklist for 2023!
Sellers, local businesses and restaurants: Sign up early to get your location on the site map.
Be sure to download our free A1A Scenic Byway Mobi Tour App in your Play Store or App Store powered by TravelStorys and let your adventure this fall begin!
To register or find out more, visit www.scenica1a.org.
Buyers and Sellers are invited to participate from 8 am to 2 pm. Pre-registration allows Friends of A1A to limit the number of participants in small areas. At larger areas, the host property owner decides set up and location. Other facts you may need to know are listed below.
If you have any questions, please contact A1A Super Scenic Garage Sale Coordinator Danielle Anderson at (904) 425-8055 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you all this year!
Who: Friends of A1A Scenic & Historic Coastal Byway and supporting Byway participants
What: The 15th Annual Super Scenic 150-Mile Garage Sale - REGISTER HERE
Where: From Fernandina Beach to Ponce Inlet along 150 plus miles of Florida Scenic Highways
When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 from 8 am to 2 pm
Why: Friends of A1A strives to increase visitation to the scenic sites and businesses along the Byway. Attendees are invited to experience the Eat, Shop, Play Along A1A! Mobi-Tour via free download from TravelStorys in your app store.
How: Friends of A1A uses registration fees to place ads in surrounding county press and internet news media, and to provide event signs. Info and signs may be picked up prior to the day of the event.
Location Assignments: Once the registration fee is paid, sellers may identify community locations desired, if not on their own property. Some spots may be limited.
Setup: Sellers bring their own table, chairs and goods. Site hosts will arrange space layouts as needed. Time of setup is one hour before event and breakdown is one hour after. Sellers are to bring all needed supplies.
Cleanup: Please leave the selling location clean and litter free upon completion of the event.
Proceeds: Sellers retain all proceeds. Contributions to Friends of A1A are always welcome.
~Frequently Asked Questions~
**I'm a vendor/seller. When can I pick up a sign for my home or business?**
- North: (Fernandina Beach to Marineland) - A1A Office on Friday, November 17th from 10 am to noon.
(2175 Mizell Road, St. Augustine, FL) Captain: Bob Samuels
- South: (Marineland to Ponce Inlet) - Bings Landing/Captain's BBQ
on Friday, November 17th from noon to 2 pm.
Captains: Danielle Anderson/Nancy Galdo
- I'm a vendor at a community site. Do I need a sign? NO. Signs are ONLY for officially registered homes and businesses. Site Captains will have signage at the community sites.
- How do I know if I'm registered? You will receive an email after registration closes on Thursday at 10 AM confirming your Site and Site Captain no later than Thursday afternoon.
- When can I set up? Community Site Captains will be on site by 7 AM. Check in with them first and they will assist you. We reserve the right to remove any vendors/sellers exhibiting belligerent or disruptive behavior from the community site. Be respectful.
- When does the map come out? Friday, November 17th at 2 pm.
- Where does the route start/end? The Super Scenic Garage Sale spans State Road A1A from Fernandina Beach south along A1A to Ponce Inlet. There are addresses listed off of A1A we hope you'll visit as well!
- What does the A1A Pop Up! Restaurant Extravaganza mean? We have participating restaurants along A1A offering special deals and promotions for shoppers throughout the weekend to make your experience in our A1A Byway communities extra special!
Some of the *Community Sites & Great Places to Stop and Shop Include:
- Heckscher Drive Community Center - Jacksonville
- Beaches Museum - Jacksonville Beach
- South Ponte Vedra Civic Association - S. Ponte Vedra
- Vilano Oaks Subdivision - South Ponte Vedra
- *Vilano Beach Publix on Poplar Road (Vivian Browning Ave.) - Vilano Beach - Site Captain Sallie O'Hara
- *Pier Park at the Bocce Courtyard - St. Augustine Beach - Site Captain Bob Samuels
- *First Baptist Church - The Hammock - Site Captain Jeff McKay
- Veteran's Park - Flagler Beach Site Captain Rick Belhumeur
-*Ponce Inlet Community Center - Site Captain Peter Finch
* Be sure to check out the homes and subdivisions registered along the way!