November 16, 2019 8:00 AM - November 16, 2019 2:00 PM
Click Here for More Information
The Friends of A1A are promoting the longest Garage Sale in Northeast Florida for the eleventh year and it’s bigger and better than ever!
We are thrilled to collaborate with other Florida Scenic Highways to bring this fun event to our local communities! Spanning the A1A Ocean Islands Trail (Nassau and Duval), A1A Scenic & Historic Coastal Byway (St. Johns and Flagler), Ormond Scenic Loop and Trail (Volusia) and Halifax Heritage Byway (Candidate, Volusia) shoppers can experience five Florida counties with a delightful mix of locations to stop and shop, while exploring our coastal communities along the way!
There are many participating locations and increasing weekly, offering major community sites to shop, homes and local businesses.
Buyers and Sellers are invited to participate from 8 am to 2 pm. Pre-registration allows Friends of A1A to limit the number of participants in small areas. At larger areas, the host property owner decides set up and location.
Be sure to download our free A1A Scenic Byway Mobi Tour App in your Play Store or App Store powered by TravelStorys and let your adventure this fall begin!
To register or find out more, visit www.scenica1a.org.
If you have any questions, please contact A1A Super Scenic Garage Sale Coordinator Danielle Anderson at (904) 425-8055.
Some of the Community Sites Available Include:
- Jacksonville Beaches Museum & History Park - Jacksonville Beach
- Ponte Vedra Concert Hall - Ponte Vedra
- Vilano Beach Publix on Poplar Road - Vilano Beach
- Watson Realty - St. Augustine Beach
- Coastal Policy Center - Marineland
- First Baptist Church - The Hammock
- Veteran's Park - Flagler Beach
- Vincent de Paul Thrift Store - Ormond Beach
- Lillian Place Heritage Center - Daytona Beach
- Ponce Inlet Community Center - Ponce Inlet