- 20November 20, 2021You read it right! We’re doing it again!Teaming up with our neighboring Florida Scenic Highways and National Scenic Byways, the Friends of A1A Scenic & Historic Coastal Byway are bringing you the 150 mile Super Scenic Garage Sale!Mark your calendar for this November and get ready to shop or sell over 150 miles along Florida’s east coast.Starting in Fernandina Beach and ending in Ponce Inlet, we’re exited to host Florida’s most anticipated shopping extravaganza of the year.Shoppers: Explore miles and miles of shopping along A1A through Nassau, Duval, St. Johns, Flagler and Volusia counties with a delightful mix of locations to stop and shop, while exploring our coastal communities along the way.
There are many participating locations and increasing weekly, offering major community sites to shop, homes and local businesses.Sellers, local businesses and restaurants: Sign up early to get your location on the site map. Registration NOW OPEN!
https://scenica1a.org/super-scenic-150-mile-garage-sale/Be sure to download our free A1A Scenic Byway Mobi Tour App in your Play Store or App Store powered by TravelStorys and let your adventure this fall begin!
To register or find out more, visit https://scenica1a.org/super-scenic-150-mile-garage-sale/If you have any questions, please contact A1A Super Scenic Garage Sale Coordinator Danielle Anderson at (904) 425-8055.Some of the Community Sites Include:
– South Ponte Vedra Civic Assn – S. Ponte Vedra
– North Shores Improvement Association Community Center – North Vilano Beach
– Vilano Beach Publix on Poplar Road – Vilano Beach Town Center
– St. Augustine Beach Pier Park Bocce Courtyard – St. Augustine Beach
– Coastal Policy Center – Marineland
– First Baptist Church – The Hammock
– Schnebly Rec. Center -Daytona Beach
– Lillian Place Heritage Center – Daytona Beach
– Ponce Inlet Community Center – Ponce Inlet
Kids Ocean Day 2018 - May 3, 2019
International Coastal Cleanup - September 21, 2019
8th Annual Spoonbills & Sprockets Cycling Tour - November 3, 2019
4th Annual Golden Ticket Party - November 9, 2019
11th Annual Super Scenic Garage Sale - November 16, 2019
A1A Mobi Tour with National Partner TravelStorys sponsored in part by St. Johns County TDC is now free in your app store! Download the TravelStorys App and start your adventure!
Pick up our 2018 A1A Scenic Byway Mapat Florida Welcome Centers and local businesses!
The South's Best Scenic Drives 2022 - Southern Living
7 Incredible Outdoor Experiences, Outside Orlando - TravelAwaits.com
A1A All-American Road Dedicated with Ribbon Cutting - Florida Politics
A1A All-American Road Dedication - Palm Coast Observer
Florida Road Trip: 72 Miles of A1A - National Scenic Byway Foundation
Romancing the Road: Florida's Highway A1A - The Daily Sun, Port Charlotte
Scenic Drives - Florida's A1A Superb Views & Intriguing History - The Florida Rambler
Super Scenic Garage Sale Will Stretch 150 Miles- Jacksonville Times Union
St. Augustine Once Trained Coasties Around Anastasia Island - St. Augustine Record
Ormond Riverfest & Super Scenic Garage Sale - Ormond Beach Observer
Super Scenic Garage Sale This Weekend - Ponte Vedra Recorder
International Coastal Cleanup Locations 2021 Daytona Beach News Journal
The Big Five with Scenic America's Mark Falzone - Flagler News Weekly
Oldest City in the U.S., and It's Absolutely Beautiful - Reader's Digest
Palm Coast & The Flagler Beaches Showcase A1A with Road Trip Video - Flagler News Weekly
A1A Among National 2021 Community Award Winners - Island Free Press
Hit the Road: Scores of Newly Named Scenic Byways - San Diego Union-Tribune
Friends of A1A Board of Directors Meeting Agendas